Monday, February 11, 2008

Help, Please

First- - excuse my lapse in posting and commenting this week. I am v. busy at work and, unfortunately, don't have time to be hanging around blog-land.

Second- - I am planning a last minute vacation in February and NO TRAVEL SITES HAVE ANY FLIGHTS THAT ARE REMOTELY AFFORDABLE. I'm just flying into Savannah, GA. The tickets that I'm finding are more expensive than when I went to Spain. Not cool.

Any recommendations for CHEAP airfare? (Southwest is out b/c that's not at the Burlington airport and JetBlue doesn't fly into Savannah.) Ugh.

Oh, and my best friend at Jazzercise (the one I talk about all of the time) got fired from our Jazz Center on Friday. Not cool.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger k e r r y said...

oh no - why'd she get fired?

8:52 PM  
Blogger Tilda said...

what happened?? (sorry I am just catching up on all your posts)

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home