Monday, April 23, 2007

Oh What a Beautiful Day

It was an absolute gorgeous weekend! I think I may suffer from seasonal depression because I am always *so* much happier when it's nice out. I spent most of the weekend making coffee and ice cream... (life's tough, huh?) there is a coffee/ice cream place up the street from my house and I've become friendly with the owners (two 30year old guys) but they haven't hired their summer help yet and they're totally unorganized so they've been utilizing my very (non)expert skills until they hire some other kids.

It's a NICE SHORT week for me this week, I'm heading to MI tomorrow night. It's time for the conference tournament. Can't wait!

2 Comments:

Blogger hot potato said...

your weekend sounded like fun....coffee and icecream. you never know when those skills will come in handy. have a great week!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Kimba said...

THAT is short! Have a great time!

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home