Friday, April 13, 2007

Monday Television

Hi All! On Monday we'll be on the Mike and Juliet Show. Has anyone ever seen this? I've seen tapes but never "real-time" because we don't get it in good old Vermont. I'd love some feedback if anyone's ever seen it AND would *love* to know if you watch on Monday! (Sorry, I'm not sure what time it airs but it's a morning show so... sometime between 9-11am???)

Here are the stations:
Alabama Birmingham WBRC
Arizona Phoenix KSAZ
California Los Angeles KTTV
Colorado Denver KDVR
Florida Gainesville WOGX Orlando WOFL Tampa WTVT
Georgia Atlanta WAGA
Illinois Chicago WFLD
Kansas Kansas City WDAF
Maryland Baltimore WUTB
Massachusetts Boston WFXT
Michigan Detroit WJBK
Minnesota Minneapolis KMSP
Missouri St. Louis KTVI
North Carolina Greensboro WGHP
New York New York WNYW
Ohio Cleveland WJW
Pennsylvania Philadelphia WTXF
Texas Austin KTBC Dallas KDFW Houston KRIV
Tennesee Memphis WHBQ
Utah Salt Lake City KSTU
Washington DC Washington DC WTTG
Wisconsin Milwaukee WITI

3 Comments:

Blogger a. said...

I have seen it but I won't be home on Monday. I am scared for you!

9:18 AM  
Blogger a. said...

P.S. It's on at 9AM in NY/Philly.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Hannah Lane said...

I will watch. My friend and her husband went in February to watch a show. Boston is at 9 am. Have fun!!!

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home