Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Small Recap

Aside from the TERRIBLE part of my vacation, it was SO MUCH FUN. I would really love to go back to the Alicante area in the summer because you can just tell that it is amazing- - beaches, booze, and sun! The whole time we were there I never really got on their time (which actually turned out to be okay) so I ended up going to bed between 4-6am and sleeping until 11 or noon. (In case you haven't been paying attention, my normal sleeping schedule is 9pm-5am.) I never took a spring break in college because we always went to Hilton Head, SC for tennis- - and I LOVE Hilton Head, but those of you who've been there know it's not exactly full of the crazy spring break activities you hoped for when you were 18 (not that we didn't create enough crazy of our own...)- -but I more than made of for it on this trip.

We ate dinner around 9pm because we waited for our friend to get out of practice then we'd go out for the rest of the night! It was more crazy than I have (really EVER) been in my entire life, but it was so worth it. One night a bartender offered us shots of absinthe...Hey, "When in Spain..."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home