Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Think Pink!

Because it's breast cancer awareness month I'm inclined to share these pajamas with you! I just ordered these and I can't wait to start wearing them! If you haven't heard of them, PajamaGram is a really great gift-company whose packaging is top-notch! I've sent a PajamaGram numerous times and each time the person I've sent it to has been so excited about the gift! Each order comes in an organza hatbox with a personalized greeting card, and lavendar sachet! What's even better is that they have great men's pajamas (and his and hers) all with different packaging and are starting a new kids line for Christmas! This will make a great gift for the Holidays and it's always one of my first choices for New Baby/Mom-to-Be gifts! Also, this month they are offering a discount of 15% if you enter the code PGFall15. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home