Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Christmas Continued

I just realized that by going on vacation immediately after Christmas I've neglected to tell you about some of my favorite items I received! (I'm sure you're all dying to know!)

Here they are in no particular order:

For my birthday last year (2005) my boyfriend got me an ipod nano- - if you remember, this is when they first came out and I felt exceptionally cool being one of the first people I knew to have one. Well, ipod has partnered with Nike and come out with this very cool system that, when added to your shoes can track the distance you run, supply you with your "power song" whenever it's needed while working out and then chart your progess and goals online. I am a die-hard Adidas fan and all of my running/jazzercise/tennis apparel/footwear/equipment are Adidas. That being said... Adidas is not the one who has a shoe that is compatible with ipod so... when I opened these:


Christmas morning I just had to change my attitude about my running footwear! What a great idea! My boyfriend is always buying gifts that are completely practical and things that I would never buy for myself. He has me "off and running" with this gift and I am *so* excited!

Two of my sisters added to my (retired) Vera collection and found my pattern in the bucket tote and Vera Bag. Love it.

I also got this wonderfully dressy yet comfortably casual coat in black herringbone:


And, perhaps the most comfortable item I received:


These babies haven't left my feet since I opened them! Overall it was a wonderful Holiday and I am so fortunate to have all that I do. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there-
i'd love to know where the coat and slippers are from-they are fabulous!!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I use the Nike Plus with my ipod too. But I could never part with my Saucony shoes, so I just stick the sensor under the laces and put a piece of duct over it. Works great! Just a suggestion if you end up not liking the Nike shoes.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home