Saturday, January 06, 2007

Early Spring?

Note: This post was written on Saturday.

Usually the after Christmas influx of spring clothing really bothers me but with the weather we've been having lately here in Vermont (63 degrees today) it seems fitting this year. I was out admiring the some new spring lines today and came home to the LLBean Early Spring 2007 catalog- - what a treat! I have already found three *must* haves for Spring and here I was trying to stay away from the online ordering... maybe I'll just have to take a ride to Freeport, ME to buy these in-store! :)

Here they are:

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

You know you want to come and see that big boot in person. ;)

They do have some cute stuff this spring, don't they?

10:20 AM  
Blogger Kimba said...

I love the shoes!!

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home