Thursday, December 21, 2006

Whoa.

It has been completely crazy around here lately! The Holidays are CHAOS in my line of work and this week has proven that assessment...10 fold. I love being busy though and I just soak in the Holiday Season so I actually enjoy it a little. :) Even better, my boyfriend arrived yesterday!!!!!!!! He landed at 12pm but I was swamped at work so I couldn't see him until 7 last night when I finally left, but it was worth the (long, long, 5 week) wait! We'll be together for the next 16 days and I am *so* excited!

Last night we had a great family dinner and went through three bottles of wine- - how does that happen so easily?!? Today is another long day at work for me, but I came in last Sunday night to help some people out so I am "permitted" to leave at noon tomorrow. As soon as that clock strikes 12 I'm OUTTA here!!!!

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season! What are everyone's plans?

2 Comments:

Blogger lisagh said...

Enjoy the time with your boyfriend... due to many unforseen circumstances and bad bad planning on our part, I won't be spending any time with mine over the hols. I'm so bummed.

3:12 PM  
Blogger P in VT said...

Ugh, Lisagh, I bet you are! Are you going to be able to see him soon?!?

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home