Friday, March 30, 2007

It's Finally Friday!

Wooohoooo! It's sunny here and supposed to be 50 degress by the afternoon and, it's FRIDAY. My boyfriend is supposed to be on his way here. He left at 4:30am to get to the airport on time, boarded the plane at 7:00am for a 7:30 departure and I just get a text message from him, "The plane is broken. They are turning it off and back on to see if the problem is fixed." Then another, "nope... we're stuck." I hope he makes it on time he's supposed to arrive in Vermont at 11:40... and I was going to take 1/2 day off but perhaps now I'll be working until the end of the day. Darn it.

My tennis team has their first ladder matches today to begin to establish who's playing where (singles, doubles, etc). I think they're all fairly nervous about it, but I'm excited. I'm curious to see how they do in "match-play". We haven't done any of that yet!

Not too big of plans for the weekend, other than - - hopefully- - hanging out with my boyfriend. We're going to take a ride on Saturday to see where he's working/living for the summer. It's about an hour away from my house. Sunday we may take a day-trip to NY to see my college tennis team play. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that though, none of my old teammates have ever seen my boyfriend and I together as a couple and I actually JUST told my college friends that we were dating... Did I ever tell you guys that my boyfriend was my assistant coach in college? No? Well, thats not allowed in case you didn't know and that's definitely a scandalous story for another day... :)

Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home