Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Vera...

Did anyone else receive the Vera Bradley mailer yesterday? Pajama Pants? I love it. I couldn't find an image to show, but I'll keep looking!

Non-work related To Do for the Week:
tennis ladder finalized
switch my turtlenecks/winter sweaters out with my spring clothes (even though snow is in the forecast)
cutting/sewing done for next week's quilt class
learn 3 new jazzercise songs

My parents 25th wedding anniversary is in June and my sisters and I are planning a party but we can't decide exactly what to do. I thought if I gave all of you some information you could give me some ideas! We don't want to do anything too big but there are 5 families we go on vacation with every year so I think we'll be inviting those 5 families in addition to my aunts/uncles and cousins. In total there will probably be 30-40 people. The ideas we have discussed so far are:

having a party at my house
meeting at a bar/restaurant
renting a room at an establishment for a party
sending them/the couple's to our vacation spot for a weekend

Really, I just want it to be fun and small... any ideas would be MUCH appreciated!

3 Comments:

Blogger MC said...

How about a party at home and giving them a gift certificate for a night or two at a nearby inn or resort? That way they get both a celebration with family and friends and a romantic weekend away. And the money you save by having the party at home will offset the cost of the weekend.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Ooh I was so excited too about the cute pajama pants!

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a picture of the pants on the website. I was told they will be very limited, so put your name on the waiting list where they sell them near you so you don't miss out! I got the free little jewelry case, it's so cute!

As for the party, if you want it to be small I'd say have it at your house. And since it's in June, it could be a fun and informal barbeque or something.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home