Friday, April 06, 2007

Good Friday

It's Friday woohoo! How does that song go? "Everybody's working for the weekend!" (My bf hates when I do that. I ask how a song goes when really I know if perfectly I'm just looking for an opportunity to break out in musical lyric.) That's true around here, I *love* the weekends. Not too many Easter plans, brunch with one whole side of the family on Sunday. It will be great because my sister and cousin are home from school and I love to spend time with them!

Today I am telling the girls on the team where they are on the ladder and who the captains are. This is the most stressful part of coaching for me I think. Hopefully it goes well!

One last thing... I'm going to be on national television tonight. (A news channel). If anyone happens to catch it, let me know! :) I know I'm not giving very many details, but if you see it it's really obvious.

Have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger a. said...

You're not giving us much to go on...time frame? 7? 8? 9? 10?

1:13 PM  
Blogger P in VT said...

7 I believe...

1:36 PM  
Blogger a. said...

Well crap I missed whatever it was anyway!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home