Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Another Boy Story with a Side of Crazy

What else is new? Remember Boston Boy? The one I didn’t think I impressed that much? We parted ways in July with me heading to my family vacation and him heading to the Southwest to prepare for deployment to Iraq. We spoke on the phone once, the first day he arrived and texted 5 times while he was there. Like I said, he obviously wasn’t that into me. I didn’t sweat it. Well, he was leaving for Iraq on Saturday and guess who’s phone BLEW UP ALL DAY LONG?

Mine.

It seems Boston Boy just couldn’t leave the country without talking to me. And telling me that he should have flown me down there for his pass before he left. And that he hopes we can continue to talk while he’s over there. And that he’d like to see me on his two week leave in a few months. Believe me, I’m about as EASY as they come when it comes to being friends so I’m not totally against keeping in touch, etc. But really? How do you not talk to someone for five weeks and then text them 189 times (really) in one day. AND THEN TEXT THEM from a layover in Virginia. AND THEN TEXT THEM from a layover in Dublin. AND THEN TEXT THEM FROM KUWAIT?!?!!

Yes, I got a text message from Kuwait. I can now check that off my list of things I wanted to accomplish before I turned 25.

Go me.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sydney Carver Snyder said...

hahah that is cute!

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home