Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Simma, Simma

Who's got the keys to my...NEW APARTMENT?!?!?! Oh wait... I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woop Woop! Signed the lease today, got my keys and started moving my stuff in! Luckily I have a fantastic sister with an even more fantastic boyfriend who met me to do everything and helped me lug boxes and bags and baskets up the stairs. I still have a LOT to move, but a good portion is done.

In between packing and moving I'm packing my bags to head home for the REST OF THE MONTH. I got subs for jazz until September 1st which means I'm (basically) footloose and fancy free. I could just die. I haven't felt this relieved since... well... since I have no freakin' idea.

I feel so lucky and so fortunate to be in the position. Aside from the fact that my rent is basically my ENTIRE PAYCHECK FOR THE MONTH, I really think this is going to be awesome. (Someone remind me of this when I'm complaining about it come October...)

Three more days in the 203 and I'm BACK IN THE 802. Woop Woop!

(please excuse the excessive capitalizion and the "Woop Woops" I had three Blue Moons tonight and when you're used to drinking Mic Ultra.. well, you get it.)


WOOP WOOP!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger alanna said...

congratulations!! it's so exciting to get your own place!! i hope you and your sis have similar styles!

1:38 PM  
Blogger alanna said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

Congrats!!!!

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home