Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Wry Baby!

Hi All,

I've been completely lagging in the posting area lately. I'm sorry. I have lots of details to share with everyone, but I'm deciding the best way to do that and just how much information I want to reveal about myself in the process. :) That's always one of my dilemas when it comes to blogging... how much the readers of my blog (ha. IF there are reader's of my blog!) want to know about me, personally, as opposed to what's on my mind. Anyway, sorry for the rant!

What I really wanted to share with you is this great baby-gift site, Wry Baby! I've had to purchase a few baby shower gifts recently and this is a pretty clever take on usual baby items. I purchased the "I am not a boy" for a friend who is expecting her first girl! (She has three sons already and couldn't be more excited for a female friend!) I thought you all might enjoy these wry expressions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home