Friday, November 03, 2006

A Week!

Ah! I'm just realizing that I haven't posted in over a week! I'm sorry to all of you (any of you?) who may read or check this on a semi-regular basis. I don't know where the time has gone! I've been trying to get everything done at work for the week so I can take off early today as I'm spending the weekend in Pittsburgh, PA. (Not my first choice for a weekend excursion with my boyfriend, but...) I meant to post at the beginning of the week my pictures from Halloween. My sisters and I all went to a party together with my sister's boyfriend so we decided to wear a joint costume. It is *much* more scandalous than I tend to be- - EVER- - but I was talked into getting crazy this year. (The joys of being the oldest sister- - my younger, much "cooler" sisters are always talking me into trying crazy and trendy things!) All things aside, we had a great time and I think we definately had the best costume at the party!







On a totally different note, what is the rule regarding skirts in the fall? Do you *have* to wear tights or nylons? Today I wanted to wear my new knee-high boots with a knee-length skirt which only leaves about 1/2 inch of my knee showing when I walk but I couldn't decide if and what to wear with it, so I ended up in pants instead. Let me know what you think!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello ,I am a fashion designer in Boston, and the rule is...you can get away with not wearing tights under a skirt in the fall BUT youre outfit will look much more put together with tights. I never wear a skirt without tights in the fall, I like tights better than nylons more young and sexy.But you can get away with not wearing them I just would not show that in a magazine.Hope this helps, Lizzie

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home