Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Unexpectedly...

Yesterday I arrived home after work and working out to a large brown racquet-sized, Tennis-Warehouse box addressed to me. Seeing my boyfriends return address on the box I figured he was sending me one of my racquets after our vacation in AZ. (I didn't have enough room to bring mine home so he took it for me.) After I showered and ate dinner I got around to opening the box and, much to my surprise, there wasn't a racquet inside but a large white box with a silver brand sticker on it... Hmmmm... I was confused.

I opened the box immediatlely and was greeted by pink and green tissue paper around three items:

















A beach towel, sandals and zip wallet in capri melon! ( I couldn't find the right wallet to show.) My own Vera pattern was discontinued and I couldn't decide which new one to go with, well, I think my mind is made up. :) My boyfriend was in Fort Wayne, Indiana for work and, knowing my obsession with Vera, decided to go to the Flagship store and browse around for me. I would say he did quite well. What a thoughtful guy. :) I would say I'm ready for my vacation to the beach even if it isn't going to be extremely warm, I can't wait to use these!

6 Comments:

Blogger a. said...

Very cute! I love a colorful beach towel.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Allie_in_Ga said...

That is so sweet! Great job to your boyfriend!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Kimba said...

That is wonderful! He did a nice job!

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great surprise and how thoughtful of him! I love that pattern :)

7:35 PM  
Blogger Tammy B said...

What a super gift!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

What a sweet guy! That Vera pattern has been growing on me more and more ever since it came out a couple of weeks ago - I am really liking it.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home