Monday, January 29, 2007

The Weekend Report

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! Mine was pretty low-key which was very nice and much needed! I spent a lot of time working on my Jazzercise routines that I have to audition with, (audition is coming up February 16th) and babysat for my cousin's new baby on Saturday evening. I ordered food from Tiny Thai, a local restaurant, for the the first time and it was outstanding! If anyone is ever in the area, you should definitely check it out!

One of my best friends from high school was home for the weekend so I really enjoyed catching up with him!

Sunday my sister and her boyfriend had home squash matches so I took a ride to see those and we went to dinner at one of my favorite places from college and I was able to catch up with lots of friends.

Wow, pretty boring post! I'll try to come up with something *much* better for later today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home