Thursday, January 25, 2007

Exciting News...

Last night my boyfriend was offered a position working in Vermont for the summer! It is at a tennis resort in Central VT (about an hour from my house) that is ranked in the top 50 desintation tennis resorts by Tennis Magazine! I'm so excited!

While it's not definite that he will take the job, (he usually works in Fairfield County, CT during the summer and tennis is a pretty lucrative business there,) it is just great that there is a possibility of him being closer than MI! This job also doesn't start officially until the end of June which would give him plenty of time to take a class that he wants to and help me with *my* tennis team! It's always good to have options...

In other news... I received my VV tote yesterday and it is even better than I imagined! I spent all of last night opening it, zipping it, unzipping it, admiring the pink plaid interior, checking out the pockets, and holding it at a distance to take in it's beauty. My family thinks I'm crazy, but I think... they're just lucky I didn't order Chloe (Edith, large) tote because then I would stroking it's smoothness too.

2 Comments:

Blogger a. said...

Wow, great news!!!

My VV package is on the porch I have to go and retrieve it!

1:07 PM  
Blogger J said...

I got mine VV order yesterday too and I love my mini tote!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home