Monday, April 02, 2007

The Party's Oooooover

I hate that. :) My mom would always sing that to us when a vacation was nearing an end, or once all of the guests had left a party. It still reminds me that something far-less-fun is imminent.

What a wonderful weekend. The weather was gorgeous, my boyfriend was here and I didn't have too many "real" plans. Saturday we took a ride to see where he will be living/working this summer. It's beautiful and was a lot nicer than he anticipated which made me feel great because I would hate for him to come to VT for the summer and hate it. There are 10 outdoor tennis courts, 4 indoor courts, two pools, and a golf course... resort living at it's finest. I think he'll be just fine.

Yesterday he and my dad came to a Jazzercise class that I was teaching. Neither one had seen me teach before so that was really fun although I'm not so sure that I have them sold on Jazz yet. I wish I had had a camera to capture them on tape trying to releve, plie, and attitude lift. Yes, it was extremely comical. This morning I woke up to no heat, no hot water and an alarm set for 4:30am because my boyfriend had to be at the airport by 5:15. I dropped him off and went straight to work. Hopefully I'll make up for my unfocused Friday. :)

Hope everyone's weekend was great as well. Oh yes, I picked up lots of wonderful things out shopping this weekend... I can't wait to show you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimba said...

Sounds like a great weekend!!!! I would have LOVED to see your guys at your Jazz class!!!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home