Thursday, May 17, 2007

One of Those Days

Do you ever just have "one of those days". You know, where nothing is quite going right? It's not as if the day is HORRIBLY, TERRIBLY BAD it's just that little things are very annoying and extremely unimpressing. Well, yesterday was ONE OF THOSE DAYS and I'm having a little bit of a difficult time snapping out of it! Sometimes it just seems that people (i.e. coworkers/bosses) could be kinder but instead choose to be snippit-y and condescending. It's frustrating at times and makes me weary. I would just like to put a sign in my office saying, "I'm TRYNG, alright?". And (although I do this to myself...) having three jobs ("REAL JOB", tennis, Jazzercise) means three bosses, means the occassional inability to please three people at once. Okay, I'm done. :)

On another (MUCH BIGGER AND BETTER AND HAPPIER) note, my boyfriend is leaving MI today, heading home to PA, spending a couple days in Philly with his best friend, then coming to VT for the summer at the end of next week.

Mix me up some Sangria, summer is here at last.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

Okay sister girlfriend - let it out. Because keeping it in is just worse. My preferred response is to wait until the boss is gone and then flip him/her off with not one but two middle fingers. Always makes me feel better.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

i'm all about visualizing kicking them in the jimmy and the two middle fingers thing.

4:10 PM  
Blogger lisagh said...

Good that things turned around... awesome news about BF coming!

12:08 AM  
Blogger CBM said...

Hope the rest of the week was better. TGIF today!
Sangria is such a great summer drink! One of my favorites!

2:49 PM  
Blogger P in VT said...

thanks for the comments... pj- - you make me laugh thinking... isn't your boss your dad?!?!? :)

9:43 PM  
Blogger hot potato said...

i know what you mean about "some days". you can't please everyone all the time, but it seems like the bosses don't subscribe to that rule.

i am happy for you.... about your man coming and spending the summer real soon. i am jealous that you may be stopping on over in york, me to eat lunch!!!!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home