Thursday, May 10, 2007

Winding Down

Mother's Day Gift Ideas:


Let her relax with a gift from PajamaGram. www.PajamaGram.com


www.VermontTeddyBear.com

I saved the best for last...
Pink and Green Polka dotted candles delivered in a pink and green satin hatbox. What more could a preppy mother ask for?!? www.CalyxFlowers.com

The week is (slowly) coming to an end. I woke up this morning and felt like it was Friday... darn it. The weather here in VT is crazy. It was snowing 2 1/2 weeks ago and now it's so hot and humid I'm back to my summer "styling" of my hair. (Note: summer styling consists of getting out of the shower, brushing it, and pulling it back immediately). I can't handle blowdrying my hair in the summer because it's TOO HOT and by the time I'm done I'm sweating so much my hair is sticking to my head/neck anyway.


I know I'm really late with this, but did anyone watch Desperate Housewives/Brothers&Sisters on Sunday? First, I totally hated it that the Mayor had that officer beat up. I really thought that was mean. Secondly, Calista Flockhart (Kitty) can act drunk SO well. I thought she was so funny and so *real* during that scene!


Tonight it's Greys/ER. Woooo!


My boyfriend had surgery yesterday and I was really hoping that I would be able to go see him this weekend but it doesn't look like it's going to work out. These are the times that I wish we were closer together. He's coming up here for the summer though, in a few weeks, so hopefully that will be better!

2 Comments:

Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

Last summer I spent two weeks in Europe and I became addicted to the ease of pulling my hair back in a wet ponytail. So addicted that I sported it the entire winter. In the winter the style is driven 100% by laziness but in the summer, I agree, it is 100% driven by heat and humidity (blech).

11:06 AM  
Blogger Kimba said...

You do love all things Vermont! The bears are such a hit!

DH has jumped the shark. But i still watch!!!

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home