Thursday, July 12, 2007

Jazzercise

I got a 3.6 on my Jazzercise score! (Out of 4.0). Not perfect, but that's okay. I got some really great feedback and there are many, many more "subtleties" I need to learn. I'll have plenty of time to practice (in my head) while I'm lounging on the beach next week. (sigh.) I cannot wait to get to Maine. It's almost worse than the anicipation before Christmas. We go every year with the our whole family and two non-family families and we really just have the BEST time. I guess it's like Christmas in July only it's warm, sunny and all of the presents are ALCOHOL. Woo!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Kimba said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!! 3.6 is great!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

congrats!

I have been doing the "J" for years. Love it.

1:11 PM  
Blogger hot potato said...

that's a great score! have fun up at york beach. i head out with my kids to meet up with my parents august 5th - 18th. i can't wait.

1:26 PM  
Blogger k e r r y said...

great score! Congratulations!

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home