Monday, June 25, 2007

What a Weekend

The party was a *huge* success! I still cannot get over how seamlessly everything came together. My parents were completely surprised and touched by the whole thing and everyone had a really great time! (I may have had too good of a time... I passed out Saturday night in my party dress and woke up Sunday morning with a HUGE hangover-- not pretty).
We spent the entire day yesterday out by the pool and grilled out for dinner. It was the perfect way to end the weekend and gave my parents plenty of opportunities to try out their new camera (which they LOVE).

My sisters and I, at the party toasting our parents

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Aw, you all look so happy! I'm glad to hear the party was such a smashing success!

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home