Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Boston!




The moon rising over Fenway... it doesn't get much better than that! :)

We had a *great* weekend! I got to see my best friends from college, two I haven't seen since they graduated (1.5 and 2.5 years ago!) which was, to say the least, awesome.

The Red Sox actually lost the game we were at, but when you're there you kind of forget about that part because it's just so fun! We also got to do a whole slew of fun things, like Fanuil Hall, Tia's on the Waterfront, PF Changs, Clery's, the Sail Club, the BEACH. :) It was quite the perfect weekend!

Now it's time for some CELEBRATION! The 4th is always great fun at my house because my sister's birthday is on the 3th (party tonight, woo!) and our town parade goes directly in front of my house so we have a big lawn/parade party that starts at 9:30 in the morning. I'm running in a 5k tomorrow morning too, with my sisters, and I'm actually Jazzercising in the parade... don't ask. :) And my cousin is here with her three kids so I've been spending MUCH time with them! I hope everyone has a great Holiday!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

You are one busy lady!!

Those are great pictures! You sure got to enjoy some bee-you-tea-ful weather while you were here!

Have a Happy 4th!

9:17 AM  
Blogger hot potato said...

sounds like sooo much fun. i know exactly what you mean about fenway park... since i am from that neck of the woods i have fond memories of watching the sox play.

i am picturing what your front lawn looks like on the fourth of july.... wow! location, location, location.

happy freedom day to you!

1:30 AM  
Blogger CBM said...

Sounds like you had a very fun and full weekend in Boston. Glad you enjoyed the city! Happy Fourth!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home