Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Run, Run, Run

This morning I wasn't teaching my 6am jazzercise class so I thought I would take advantage of waking up early and head out for a run. It was a "personal best" timewise (for all of you nike+ people) and I feel really great about it! However... a group (are they groups?) of flies found me one mile into my run and would NOT leave me alone! I tried to outrun them, I tried to swat them, I tried to swish them with my ponytail- - NOTHING WORKED. They were dive-bombing my head, landing on my ears and driving me crazy! Those damn flies have got to be the fittest flies around, keeping up with me for 5 miles. How do you get flies to leave you alone? I would have thought because I was moving they wouldn't have stuck around for so long, at the rate they were circling my head, you would have thought I was road kill.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger k e r r y said...

5 miles - you go girl! Don't you love the nike+ deal!!

5:11 PM  
Blogger P in VT said...

*love* it! :) It's so motivating!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Kimba said...

wow, good for you!

I hope you had a great weekend in Bean-Town!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home