Friday, July 13, 2007

On Vacation

I'll be on vacation and away from the computer for the next 10 days... have a great week, I'll be thinking of you, FROM THE BEACH! :)

My vacation should start tonight, but my sisters and I will be joining everyone Sunday evening after we get back from the FED CUP. That's right, I'm going to the Fed Cup, WOO HOO!


Check out who's going to be there:

RUSSIA:Svetlana Kuznetsova (#5 in the world); Nadia Petrova (#7 in the world); Anna Chakvetadze (#9 in the world); Elena Vesnina (#58 in the world); Team captain: Shamil Tarpischev
USA:Venus Williams (#31 in the world); Meilen Tu (#41 in the world); Lisa Raymond (#1 doubles player in the world); Vania King (#74 in the world); Team captain: Zina Garrison

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger lisagh said...

Wow! Have the best vacation ever!

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home