Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Flip Video


My dad loves to catch every moment possible on video. He's usually pretty successful but ever since we did the big switch over to Macs our video camera is no longer compatible with our computer. So... for Christmas we got him a Flip Cam. It's not super-fancy but it's small enough to fit in my purse and with one-button operation you REALLY can't go wrong. We brought the camera with us (convenient gift, right?!?) to Spain and the video we got while we were there is priceless. (Think my youngest sister sneaking into the bathroom confessional-stlye explaining why she was taking shots before we went out for the night- - "Cause I'm not going to blow my Euros on drinks if I'm already DRUNK") Since then we've recorded every Lead Singer experience and countless other non-important events.


Many of you probably have high-tech, easily uploadable video cameras, but if you don't. I highly recommend the flip cam. Seriously. You just capture, plug and play. It's REALLY EASY. (It says $149 on their homepage but Costco has them for $119.)

Maybe I'll video my speed-dating experience...

kidding. :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger k e r r y said...

I bought one for my daughter for her birthday - pink of course!

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home