Wednesday, July 09, 2008

FUNK-y

I have just had a couple of days where I am totally in a FUNK. Nothing feels right or seems right and everything is just completely overwhelming! I'm attributing it to getting everything finished at work before I go and getting ready to be away for three weeks...who knows. I DO know though, that if my attitude doesn't have a serious adjustment I'm putting myself in the naughty corner for a while. I need it.

We spent a day over the long weekend out on the lake tubing and waterskiing (which you know, I love) but I took a pretty nasty fall and my arm hasn't really been the same. I was hoping that it would fix itself but it looks like I'm going to make an appointment to see the Dr. before I head out at 4am Friday morning.

Ack.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I know that FUNK feeling - all too well. Sometimes, when that happened, I would treat myself to a lunch out. Buy a brand new book and then hit up The Shed or Charlie B's. Sometimes it passed, other times it didn't.

However, tubing on the lake sounds fantastic. I've only ever been sailing on the lake and - it was one of the absolute most relaxing things I have ever done!

-E

8:45 AM  
Blogger Living Well said...

Well, my Mom would always tell me to stop being such a Princess Thundercloud! So, do try to snap out of it-get a manicure-pedicure-see a movie-and remember how blessed you are!

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home