Wednesday, June 18, 2008

All I Wanna Do, o, o, oooo

I am totally in love with that new Sugarland song- - All I Wanna Do- - listen to it!

I got monitored on Monday night for Jazz. I've been waiting for it to happen since February and it had to be done by the end of the month, so, when I arrived at class there she was- - waiting for me.

I taught an awesome class and the students knew how important it was so they really made me look good and cheered a lot. The monitor was extremely positive and said that she was impressed but my score was lower than I would have hoped (or expected really...). Oh well, I'm trying to just forget about it and move on.

It's a beautiful day here in VT (not supposed to last for long) and I've been up for hours already enjoying it. Here's to a happy Wednesday!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home