Monday, June 16, 2008

Parties, Lakes and Drinks

The graduation party on Friday night could not have gone better if I had planned it myself! Oh wait... :) Seriously, it was awesome. I took 1/2 day off Friday to get set up and orgazined and the party was just wonderful. The girls loved it and loved their surprise poem/slideshow (as did everyone else) and it was so fun to have everyone together for a while.

I, of course, enjoyed myself a little too much and ended up at the local bar with full control of the music and microphone (not a good combo). Saturday morning I had the. worst. hangover. and slept until 11:30am. (AH!) I spent the remainder of Saturday recovering and preparing for another birthday party...(my family loves to party, what can I say?!?)

Sunday I slept soundly until 9am, woke up, got my bathing suit on and parked myself by the pool until 1 when we headed out on the lake for the day. It was absolutely gorgeous weather, the water was warm (enough) and I waterskied all afternoon. I'm totally sore today but there is nothing better than being on the lake all day.

Summer is off to a good start. :)

NB: I just ate 1/2 of a watermelon for breakfast... if you're thinking about doing that...don't.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home