Monday, July 07, 2008

The News

So...I know I had some of you on the edge of your seats last week. Here's the story:
some changes have been brewing around here for quite a while and last week they finally came to a head.

I am moving to Connecticut. I have been offered a position teaching Kindergarten at a private school in Fairfield County and will be going back to school to get my Masters in Education simultaneously. :) :) :)

I gave my notice to my (many, many, many many) job(s) last week and Thursday is my last day everywhere. Friday, I'm heading to the Outer Banks (NC) for a week, then straight to York, ME for our annual two week family vacation. And August? Well... I'll figure that out when it gets here.

I could not be more excited. Or terrified. :)

Hope everyone enjoyed the 4th- - my weekend was fantastic.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger a. said...

You'll have to change your blog to Preppy in CT!

9:02 AM  
Blogger thepreppyvegan said...

Hi there. I am thinking of doing the exact same thing (minus moving to Conn. Not ready to leave NYC). I would love to discuss how you came to your decision, if you have some free time. I can send you my email address or I can email you. Let me know. Love your blog!
xo
Brooke

11:30 AM  
Blogger kolls said...

Congratulations!! What's so funny is that I finally, finally realized that I really want to get my M.A. in Education (after years of figuring out what I REALLY want to do for my career)! Connecticut is so cute :)

2:41 PM  
Blogger TCP said...

Congrats!! That's my dream job...I was just talking about it over the weekend, actually. I can't wait to read all about it.

3:31 PM  
Blogger lisagh said...

Keep us posted!

Congrats.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

That's awesome!!!! Congrats on this new chapter (which conveniently puts you WAY closer to me than before and, let's be honest, that's all that really matters).

4:35 PM  
Blogger Tammy B said...

Congrats on your new job. It sounds like a great opportunity.

8:55 PM  
Blogger MRU said...

Congrats!!!

2:09 PM  
Blogger MRU said...

Congrats!!!

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home