Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm Getting Sick

Ugh. I don't know if it's because of the germ-factories I hang out with all day, five days a week or if it's because the weather is finally cool enough that I don't wake up sweating profusely in the middle of the night but I am officially getting sick. I didn't even want to wake up this morning and my throat has hurt all morning.

I do not want to get sick. It's only September. Not to mention, I can't remember the last time I was sick. I guess between 15 kids all day at the 3 kids at night... it's bound to happen more often. ugh.

Today is the first full day of school for the Kindergarteners- - usually they would have gone home by now... we'll see how this goes. I'm ready for naptime. Unfortunately, that's not in the curriculum.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home