Friday, September 26, 2008

Should I Stay or Should I Go Now?

Okay. I have a dilema. Things at The House have been fine (the mother is a crazy but I knew that) but I've been approached to live with another family (again, free of rent) in exchange for walking their d0g twice a day. The morning walk is fine, but the afternoon walk needs to be BY 3:30pm which means I'll be rushing home from school every day. There are a lot of other factors but basically my responsibilities would go to 15-20 hours/week of childcare to 5 hours/week of dog walking.

What do you think? If you need more info, let me know, but I REALLY can't decide!




Blogger TCP said...

It's tempting...but would leaving your current house be burning a bridge that you might regret later?

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home