Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tech Speak

I would like to preface this but saying that while I'm no technical genius, I'm pretty computer savvy and can generally resolve my own problems.

I was getting an error message all day today when trying to send email so I asked our tech person about it during our classes computer class. He tried to fix the issue quickly this morning but ran out of time so he told me to send an email to "helpdesk". Obviously, I couldn't do that due to being UNABLE TO SEND ANY EMAIL but that is beside the point.

He just came back into the room and this is how the conversation went:

Computer Tech: Miss T. could I see your computer?

Me: Sure. Did you figure out what my issue was?

Computer Tech: Yea, you deleted your Sent Mail folder.

Me: I did? How did that happen?

Computer Tech: You. Clicked. On. Your. Sent. Mail. Folder. And. Hit. Delete.


Well, thankyouverymuch.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger lisagh said...

Bahhhh ha ha! Hilarious.

4:50 PM  
Blogger The Cape House said...

How does that even happen? That's an awful lot of sass from a tech person.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home