Friday, September 19, 2008

Chill is in the Air

It feels and smells like fall this morning and I couldn't be happier. I love fall. It is my favorite season. It's not to hot, not too cold, not to rainy... it's absolutely perfect. There are pumpkins and apples everywhere, I can sleep under my covers and not wake up soaked in sweat, I can go through the day without wiping my brow from perspiration. (Okay, I also have a sweating problem.) There's just something about this season that I cannot get enough of.

I'm so glad it's here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mac said...

I 100% agree with you. Especially about the Apples and the pumpkins. We don't really have produce laying around in Baltimore haha, but AppleCinnamon and Pumpkin Spice lattes are enough to be excited about. Hope you're well :)

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home