Friday, September 11, 2009

Scorpio 9.11.09

SCORPIO (Oct. 24-Nov. 21). You give smiles. You open doors. You greet, meet and help wherever you go. And you say the sweetest things to people and don't even realize it. Give yourself props for being generally decent, if not downright cool.


Lovin' this today.

Heading to Vermont for the weekend for a family party... and a date with Jax tonight. I was texting with him last night making plans and we decided on where we wanted to go. (This awesome Mexican place with fabulous margaritas). I asked him if he just wanted to meet at the restaurant. He responded, "if that works for you!" Then my mom called and jokingly said, "well, why don't we all meet at the bar first (the one where Jax and I met where we always hang out) for a drink?" I texted him back with that-- jokingly and his response? "That sounds great. Your parents seem totally awesome. Call me when you're on your way."

...

The jury's still out on this one- - but chances seem good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home