Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Not so Festive

I know everyone out there is concentrating on their holiday cards, but when I see something I love- - especially when it's a card/preppy- - I can't resist. I ordered these cards last week from iomoi they arrived yesterday, I *love* them AND they were seriously on sale! They are still available on their website so if you haven't ordered any yet, I really recommend it! The tennis cards come with envelopes, the others do not, but click on over to iomoi, quickly!






1 Comments:

Blogger lisagh said...

Just found you by doing a "links to me" search... I've now bookmarked you and will add you to my daily reads. Love the set of 4 pink & green cards... recently purchased some argyle print ones very similar myself - also while looking for holiday cards!

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home