Friday, February 09, 2007

I Don't Want a lot for Vday

Dear Boyfriend,

Valentine's Day is not important to me. I don't need a certain day to remind me how much you care about me. You remind me in a variety of ways throughout the year that I'm important to you. I know this. I don't want you to feel the pressure of Hallmark, 1800flowers, Godiva or your friends, and fall into the trap that is Valentine's Day. I am mature enough now, to understand, the very intense marketing strategies that are behind this (non)holiday and it is more important to me to know that you love me on days when you're not "expected" to say it.

However, if you're starting to feel the pressure and you DO want to get me something and you really don't have any idea what that may be, I'm here to help. I would *really* love these to go with my ring and necklace:


or these

or even these

Love,

Me

:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Allie_in_Ga said...

I have the last ones and I love them! I really like them because they are hearts, but you can't really tell, so it is kind of like a little secret you and your boyfriend can have!

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the last pair (necklace to match too) and they are REALLY heavy that they've sat in the jewelry box for over a year now.

Love the heart ones!

7:40 PM  
Blogger Kimba said...

WOW, those are hearts? I always thought they were "beans". Hum...

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home