Thursday, February 08, 2007

Summer Lovin'

After all of this talk about Maine I received the Spring edition of the Land's End and I just *loved* some of their new items! Check them out!
This skirt, while probably wouldn't be flattering on myself, it just too cute. I love that it's in the nany and white which is so popular for the season, but not striped like so many other things I have seen!

What's NOT to like about these cute ballet flats?

I know that we all have entirely too many totes/bags (and LLBean totes really are my favorite) but these new designs are just so much fun for the spring and summer!I am loving the pink and brown! These have so much more character than the tradional totes!And last but not least, the perfect tote for all weather. It has a rubber bottom! I think I need to get one of these immediately as I am constantly putting my bags down where my shoes have left a nice watery pile of snow, slush and salt!

5 Comments:

Blogger a. said...

I'm so glad someone is reading catalogs, I never get any even though I am always buying. So weird.

Thanks for posting. I love the flats!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Kimba said...

Love the shoes!!!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I love those flats - they look so comfortable too!

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog!

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog!

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home