Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Still Here

Well, it has been a very hectic few weeks for me but everything has finally seemed to settle down. Valentine's Day is over, Jazzercise Certification is over (I PASSED!), and I'm heading for warmer weather on Friday. Life is good... and I'm ready for a break!

I am *s0* excited that I passed Jazz certification, it could possibly be one of the most stressful things I've ever done! There is a written and performance component to the certification and both went fine. When I was checking into the hotel on Thursday I met three other ladies (all from Long Island) who were also there for Jazzercise so we all went to dinner together. I don't know if any of you know anyone from Long Island, but these ladies fit my expectations to a T of what a "Long-Islander" should be like. I have not laughed so hard in a very long time. It was so nice to be able to meet people that I never would have met otherwise and really have a great time. I think they most definitely could have had their own reality tv show.

In other news, I came home to find a box waiting for me from Preppy Potato ! I ordered a belt last week and it came! This is my first PP belt and I am in *love*. I've already worn it three times since I opened the box on Saturday. (I know.... I know, BUT I LOVE IT!) I'm trying to decide what I'm going to order next because I know I'm going to have to order another very soon. Jennifer over at PP says, "Preppy Potato believes the belt to be the finishing touch in every outfit. Wear it with jeans. Wear it over a blazer. Wear it to play golf...or wear it to work." Well, I've worn it with jeans, with a blazer and I have it on at work today so I have to agree. If any of you out there don't have one of these belts yet... order one today, I promise you will NOT be disapointed! (Pic of me wearing my new belt coming later today!)

I hope everyone is great, I have lots of blog-catching up to do!

2 Comments:

Blogger J said...

Which belt did you get? I have a few fabric preppy potato belts and I just love them!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

I'm clearly slacking on my Jew-masquerading-as-a-WASP efforts. Um, never heard of this site. Never seen those belts. But let me tell you something, I'll be owning one soon enough. Way too cute.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home