Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday, Friday

Now that I am an "adult" and working an ordinary 9-5 I look forward to Fridays more than I ever have before! We're supposed to have a make-up tennis match today but it looks like it's going to rain again... have I mentioned that I hate the rain before? Well, I hate it.

Tomorrow I am taking a full-day quilt class. I'm really excited about it and the pattern is *very* easy to follow (read: fabric strip blocks) no fancy patterns this time! By the end of the day I should have the "top" of the quilt ready to go, I'll only need to add a border/s and the backing. I have my quilts machine quilted though, so someone else puts it all together for me! My color scheme is bright pink/green (obvi...) and while I would love to keep it for myself it's going to be a birthday gift for my youngest sister, she's turning 16 on Monday- - Big Day. :)

Sunday I am driving my cousin to her older sister's college graduation in Providence, RI. Her family is leaving for the weekend today but she has the prom on Saturday night and really doesn't want to miss it. I don't blame her, but driving the morning after prom at 4:30am hardly seemed like a great idea for a 17 year old so I offered to make the trip. I don't think it'll be too bad, and I may swing up to York, ME for lunch if I have time.

My boyfriend and I were discussing last night when he was coming to VT... his answer?

"Well, I think I'll be there on Tuesday, but Tuesday night is Wing Night and I kind of want to go, so maybe Wednesday."

Ummm... I'm second to WING NIGHT?!?!?! :)

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger lisagh said...

Men...!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

(laughing)

(still laughing)

But in his defense, wing night rocks!

(thud - now on floor laughing)

11:59 AM  
Blogger Kimba said...

HAHA, wing night!

Have a great weekend, can't wait to hear how the class went!

I too hate rain!

1:11 PM  
Blogger J said...

Too funny. That is totally something my BF would do too!

Have fun at the class, it sounds like fun! You'll have to show it off when it's finished :)

1:39 PM  
Blogger k e r r y said...

Ok... so what's wing night?!

7:47 PM  
Blogger P in VT said...

Kerry,

Wing night is when you go to a bar and they give you free wings- - unless I'm GROSSLY uninformed. :)

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home