Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Back to School, Back to School

I wish I was going back to school! This is the second school-year that I haven't been on that schedule and it still feels weird. Being that it's the first day of school around these parts means that there are MANY, MANY more cars on the road this morning. Between 5 colleges/universities and 12 cities/towns in our area (using one interstate system) car population just about triples between September and June. What normally takes me 22 minutes to get to work took me 50 today. Ugh. I know, compared to some of you large city-dwellers this is NOTHING! :)

Half of the employees at the Ice Cream/Coffee Shop near my house (where all of my sisters work) went back to college already so they are seriously under-staffed. Duhn, Duhn, Duhn Duuuuhhhhhhn- - Me to the rescue. I will be working on my scooping muscles and creemee twirls from now until the shop is closed mid-October... and hopefully not perfecting my ice-cream eating abilities.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah M said...

You are a woman of many hats. (I beleive that is the saying)


Have fun!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home