Monday, August 27, 2007

Oh, I Got My New Shoes On

Has anyone heard that song by Pauolo Nutini? New Shoes? It's one of our Jazz songs. Anyway- - found these shoes this weekend at TJMaxx:

mine are in black though, couldn't find a picture. I'll only be able to wear them for about a week until all of my summer shoes are put to rest but for $10 I don't really care. They're super-cute.

The Polo Outlet is having a great sale right now, everything is 15% off and I had an extra 20% coupon so I did some serious damage there over the weekend, nothing too crazy, but a couple of needed additions to my wardrobe. Maybe that wasn't such a good idea though, I'm in the process of "simplifying' my life- - HA. I'm trying to get it in my head that less in indeed more but I just can't seem to apply that to clothes, shoes, belts, stationary, or jewelry. Oops. So much for purging my closet of things I no longer wear...

I had the worst week last week at work so I've been trying to forget about a slightly devasting decision that was made (nothing huge, don't worry, just ANNOYING), but last night it got a lot better when my aunt called and said that she and my uncle are driving to MI to visit their daughter and her kids for the last weekend in September and asked if I wanted to ride along to see my boyfriend... um, sure. :) It will be a lot of time in the car, but at least I won't have to spend $500 on airfare.

The joys of a (once-again) long-distance relationship. ((sigh)).

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger MC said...

I always purge my closet of things I no longer wear to make room for new things. I feel less guilty if I have room for new things.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Libby said...

I love New Shoes by Pauolo Nutini- that whole CD is fantastic. I hope this week is better work-wise. :)

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home