Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy (Early) Thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all enjoy your day and think about all that you have to be grateful for.

I'm heading to Bethlehem, PA tonight for Thanksgiving with my boyfriend and his family. Should be fun (even though smoking is PERMITTED in restaurants and bars there and I REALLY can't take it oh and there's chunky cranberry sauce and well, I hate that. Give me some Ocean Spray with can-marks please) and I'm looking forward to four days of eating and drinking. :) I'm running in a "Turkey Trot" Saturday morning, still trying to convince the bf to run too, not sure I'm going to have any luck with that.

We had a meeting last night about our recent pay cut and, well, it didn't go so well. You ever get the feeling like you're on a sinking ship? And you're frantically bailing water but the reality is... YOU'RE GOING DOWN?!?!? That's how I'm feeling. I'm hoping these next couple of days inspire a new attitude, outlook and solution.

AND I hope these next couple of days serve as some reminder of WHY I'm in this relationship. This long distance thing is really getting on my nerves.

Happy THANKSGIVING to YOU though!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

Hang in there, kiddo. Those in between times of long distance relationships are tough. It'll get sorted out one way or another.

You know where I stand on the pay cut thing. I don't see .org at the end of your blog.

I'm right there with you on the canned cranberry sauce. It is SUPPOSED to have ring indents, people!

Lastly, have safe travels and a wonderful time celebrating the holiday!

11:09 AM  
Blogger hot potato said...

happy thanksgiving to you, too! hopefully you will have a wonderful time with your boyfriend that it will bring back reminders of why you are doing this.

there's nothing like a little road trip to clear the head!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Tammy B said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I hope everything works out for you. It's not Thanksgiving without the cranberry sauce that is shaped like a can with the can marks on it.

9:37 AM  
Blogger k e r r y said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

9:57 PM  
Blogger k e r r y said...

by the way I am 90% sure I am going to get the CX-9 - if the offer still stands for the friends and family number I'd love to take you up on it! No pressure though - if it works great - if not no big deal!

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home