Friday, November 16, 2007

But MOM, Everybody's Doin' It

Okay, I stole this from a WHOLE BUNCH of people and you're probably sick of reading them by now in these smallish blog circles, so if you are... save mine until MONDAY! :)

10. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother & father's middle name) Wise Andrew
9. NASCAR NAME: (first name of your mother's dad, fathers dad) Richard William
8. STARWARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, 2 letters of your first) Terme
7. DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, fav animal) Pink ____ (?)
6. SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Bridget Burlington
5. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd fav color, fav drink, add "THE" to the beginning) The Blue Reisling
4. FLY GIRL/GUY NAME: (1st 2 letters of 1st name, last 2 letters of your last name) Meen
3. GANGSTA NAME: ( fav ice cream flavor, fav cookie) Moose Trax No Bake
2. ROCK STAR NAME: (current pets name, current street name) Pookie Main
1. STRIPPER NAME: ( name of your fav perfume/cologne, fav candy) Polo Reese

Have a great weekend. After my last Junior Jazz class tomorrow (they're performing for their parents) I'm heading to watch my sisters squash tournament. It's snowing in VT today...'tis the season!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

So listen, I know you don't know-know me. I know you owe me nothing. But, if you can look past all of that - stick your tongue out and grab a snowflake for me.

(and no, I'm not writing this drunk and I didn't eat glue as a kid)

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home