Monday, October 29, 2007

Yea SOX!

Way to go SOX! This is a great time for Red Sox Nation (and a great time for me to catch up on some SLEEP!)

Do you ever have those mornings when you just do NOT want to get out of bed? I am usually a morning person (I teach 3 days/week at 6am) but today it was like pulling teeth. I got up at the usual time, showered and then got BACK in bed in my bathrobe and towel to shut my eyes for a little longer while I listened to the news. I don't know if it's the late baseball nights, the really great episode of Brothers and Sisters last night (tell me you saw it. Senator McCallister, I'm in love...), the fact that it finally feels like fall or the flannel sheets and winter-weight comforter I put on my bed but it is NOT. FUN. I want to zip up in a snuggle-sack (you need one too if you live in New England) and go back to bed. IMMEDIATELY. Unfortunately I have a busy day at work today and that is most definitely NOT an option.

I hadn't been to Marshall's is a really long time so I took a trip over there on Saturday and got some GREAT stuff! It's usually not my favorite place, but everything was an additional 25% off and I got four items for less than $40 including a Lilly P button-down shirt that is absolutely PERFECT. I have to stop shopping now because I'm going to run out of money and reminder, SELF? That trip you're taking in December? To SPAIN? Well, you're supposed to be SAVING money for that. And the trip a mere six weeks later to Hilton Head? That too. Oh, and THIS YEAR? You're going BACK to Hilton Head four weeks after the first trip and, hi, getting from Vermont to Hilton Head is not exactly a cheap endeavor. You need to save for that TOO. And CHRISTMAS. AH!

Okay, I've completely stressed myself out. I must go and calculate my vacation time. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home