Monday, March 10, 2008

Shhh, I'm sleeping

I had the quietest weekend I've had in a *long* time and I absolutely loved it. I think it was exactly what I needed. It started out big with a long Friday evening out with friends but I was home and in bed by midnight and up by 6am Saturday morning ready for Jazz and to work on my quilt. (The one that I've been working on for ALMOST a year?!!?) Well, I finished it on Saturday, added the borders yesterday and it's ready to be sent to the machine quilters this weekend! I will share pictures when I'm done, it's awesome. :)

Saturday afternoon I got all of my stuff set up to learn some new jazzercise songs but I must have dozed off because when I woke up it was 6pm, oops. I never nap, but I guess I needed it after Friday night!

Have you guys tried Hip Hop Abs? I ordered it... I can't believe that I did but I tried it yesterday and it is FUN! If it's something you've even remotely considered, get it. Plus, "Sean T" the host is hilarious. Really. If nothing else your abs will get a workout laughing at him.

Have a great week!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love quiet weekends. I try not to think that I am missing out on anything and just spend time catching up on chores and me time.

Jenny

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home