Wednesday, May 21, 2008

NKOTB

Who loved New Kids on the Block?

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

In case you're living under a rock, they're back. They might even be bringing sexyback, I'm not sure.

I just felt it was my duty to let all of you know. In honor of this I'm going through my childhood clothes and finding my NKOTB pajamas and matching slippers.

Yea, I had them.

Check out the new song- - Summertime- - then remember how you and all of your friends were obsessed with... "Oooh Oh oooooooh oh, oooh oh Oooooh, oooh oh Oooooooh, The RIGHT STUFF!"

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was never a fan but my friends saw them last friday in Rockefeller Center and they touched Joey's jacket!!!! And received huge (the size of a small grapefruit) NKOTB pins...

Jenny

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was never a fan but my friends saw them last friday in Rockefeller Center and they touched Joey's jacket!!!! And received huge (the size of a small grapefruit) NKOTB pins...

Jenny

12:58 PM  
Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

Oh sweet lord. You're kidding right - pajamas? And if they still fit you, well, let's not go there, okay?

1:57 PM  
Blogger Heather {Desperately Seeking Sanity} said...

If they still fit, I would totally wear them... i just would, because I believe in supporting causes that i believe in...

and I BELIEVE in them... :D

So glad to find more fans... :D

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home