Friday, May 09, 2008

Oh The Comments

First, thank you to everyone who cleared up that "Wawa" thing for me. I've never seen the skit but at least now I know that people aren't (completely) crazy. Speaking of Wawa though, have any of you been to a Wawa? I've found that people in Pennsylvania have an undying love of them. I mean, yea, they're nice...I guess I'd need to have one to really understand the attraction.

Secondly... I'm going to hightlight a comment here that I received yesterday:

Anonymous writes:
I was reading an article today about blogging and in it they mentioned the ability to search blogs, so I plugged in Vermont, found your blog and over the course of a couple hours have read over most of it. So were you saying that the ex was seeing someone he was coaching? I am only 48, much younger then 55, can I date you :P

First, welcome! I always love to have new reader's to the blog. Yes, blogs can be searched and it's actually quite fun. Some people I know in REAL life have found me here by searching for Vermont and Jazzercise...

Let me bring you up to speed... the Ex and I started dating when he was a coach at my college. He moved on to another college when I graduated and the person that I refer to was his player- - for a year but transferred to another school. Nothing started between them until she was no longer his player (to my knowledge...which isn't saying much.)

While 48 does sound MUCH better than 55 I have yet to actually meet anyone I've "met" via this crazy form of communication and I'm not sure that this is the best place to start. I'm flattered though, truly. :)

Here's to the WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and a few drinks post practice)

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

I've met some interesting people through the blogosphere. But I agree, I'm not sure it's how I'd want to meet a date. But maybe that's because my blog can sometimes be a tad too revealing. You mention a Brazilian once and bam, the boys have interest.

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I was joking about meeting you and you are right meeting people this way is probably not as safe as meeting strangers in a bar when you are drunk :P And was he YOUR coach in college ?

9:38 AM  
Blogger P in VT said...

Yes, we was my coach. For two years.

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i guess this is a good time for me to delurk :) I <3 your blog - i'm originally from vermont so it's nice to find bloggers from there :)

anyhow just sayin' hi :)

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee do I see a pattern here, he was your coach and dated you, then he went to a different college and dated another player?

4:23 PM  
Blogger tulipmom said...

I'm from PA so I'm familiar with Wawa .... can't say I feel any great affinity for it though .... it's basically the same thing as 7-11 or White Hen (in Chicago).

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAWA is the best!!!

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.bootsoutleter.com NetWeiple
ugg boots for cheap NetWeiple
uggs on sale NetWeiple

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uggs sale NetWeiple
cheap ugg boots NetWeiple
uggs for cheap NetWeiple

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugg boots for cheap NetWeiple
uggs sale NetWeiple
uggs on sale NetWeiple

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugg boots cheap NetWeiple
uggs outlet NetWeiple
uggs on sale NetWeiple

2:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The words you understand because of your comprehension of the English language may not be considered the most frequently used, and could rarely be crucial for the overall meaning of the text There was lots of easy signs in which should e informed all of them he'd a new concussion Dan menulis dalam bahasa Inggris, bahasa internasional de facto, adalah hal yang sulit Not the Labrador Retriever Four Winns speedb?d#8212;The luxurious ambience and high-end engine The posh and comfy interiors beckon the well-heeled riders to enjoy the adventure to the fullest
He comes to work as if he's a free agent trying to earn a spot on the team and he has everything handed to him if he wanted to But not every jersey is a boutique Good defenses are great when you are vying for the championships as it unleashes your mighty fortress as a surpriseAfter the 2009 season he left the saint Louis, for the crow team last season, but didn't get a chance to play The Packers would eventually win Super Bowl XLV after James Starks'(notes) emergence allowed the Packers to have a balanced offensive attack during the postseason Along with you can easlily supply you with many look-alike NFL jerseys having strip price tag as well as premium

Women's Ray Lewis Jersey
Mike Goodson Jersey
Michael Oher Jersey

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christian Ponder Jersey Jeffoubre
cheap jerseys unsarlysnalia
nike nfl jerseys cheap rakinvarf

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home