Friday, November 07, 2008

Sleepless in CT

I got a phone call that I had been hoping for for a while last night around 8:30pm. I was excited when I got off of the phone and my mind was racing about the possibilities from our conversation. Of course, whether things actually pan out or not remains to be seen, but it could happen. The thought is there. I settled in to bed to watch Grey's and turned off the television at 10:08 (normal time) for bed. I fell asleep still thinking about everything and woke up to my cell phone vibrating at 2:38am. This is not unusual my friends stay up WAY later than me and text/call often. I turned off the phone and rolled over to go back to sleep.

I looked at the clock- 2:50am. I rolled over.

I looked at the clock- 3:12am. I rolled over.

I looked at the clock- 3:32am. I turned the light on, got up, went to the bathroom, turned on the tv and layed there.

I looked at the clock- 4:03am. I turned off the light, shut the tv off, and rolled over.

I looked at the clock 4:34 am. I rolled over, put my head under the pillow, thought good thoughts, spread out.

I looked at the clock. 5:08am. (I want to cry). I rolled over, shut my eyes and prayed that I would fall asleep.

5:30am- - I am woken by my alarm clock.

I hit snooze, roll over and fall asleep until 5:54am.

I'm exhausted today.

Seeing the ex-boyfriend tonight. He's in town recruiting...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home